Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 19, 2010

I Got My Books!!

I wrote about ordering some books for my survival bookshelf about 10 days ago and I got them in the mail today and they are everything that I had hoped. I was really surprised that I got them so fast. I had to mail in the order with a check and it had to clear and then they had to send them , so really the turnover was very fast!!! I finally have an Edible plants book and this one is a very good one. By National Geographic. I got one about Living off The Grid, Save Your Ass, Homemade Contrivances, and Backyard Medicine. I got Free Shipping ,also.

I will be ordering from them again.


 Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)