Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hand Crank Radio & Light

No electricity? No problem! Just turn this radio’s hand crank to tune into important broadcasts and breaking news. Super-bright light is perfect for navigating in the dark. A must-have for any well-prepared household! Features include: AM/FM weather band radio broadcast; tri-LED super bright flashlight; 3.6V rechargeable battery pack; three-way power supply; mobile phone charger; and wrist strap. Plastic. Two AA batteries not included. AC/DC adapter not included. 4 1/4 x 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" high. Buy It HERE


Download our free toolbar

1 comments:

Diablo 3 Gold said...


Very worthwhile report. Esp. the is an acronym accustomed to support the brain. I would not have seen it by myself. Must examine carefully aged photographs to view this feature.Cheap Diablo III Gold Cheap D3 Items






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)