Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Upgrading My Bookshelf

I received a great book catalog in the mail yesterday. Bargain Books has a great selection of books. I am ordering some to go in my survival book collection. I will share my thoughts on them and the books when I receive them I just had to share because of the low pricing and the FREE SHIPPING for a limited time. (I am not an affiliate of theirs. LOL) This is just me sharing a tip for a way to add to a survival library at low-cost. I also am wanting my library as full of stuff that will be useful because I have a feeling that if the SHTF that we will have no power and no internet!! So the only way to get the info would be through books.


Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)