Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 21, 2013

Clothes Dryer - Save Money By Not Using Dryer!

I finally moved my shelf/clothes dryer into the kitchen. Much better place for it. In the utility room there wasn't much heat blowing around and stuff didn't dry good. Now it is where the heat from oven, kerosene heater, and vent (if its on) are giving it heat to dry quicker. Great shelf/clothes dryer combo I got at thrift store a while ago for a couple of dollars. Gaiam Natural Laundry Drying Rack, Wall Shelf, Extends to 22" is a great looking one that I found on Amazon. Would be a great gift for someone that is wanting to save some money. I plan on hanging my towels on this to dry so I am not using my dryer so much. Whenever I have a load of towels it takes forever , so I usually hang them outside on my Umbrella-Style Clothes Dryer, but with it getting colder I am wanting something for inside. So not using the dryer constantly. Could even use this for t-shirts and stuff.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)