Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 18, 2013

Homeschool Minute - Little Man Has Been Sick

Poor little man was sick all week with a very bad cold that we now all have. Awful cold that we have no idea where it came from. But, I was down with it yesterday, but little man was feeling a lot better. Still has cough. So, since we are all under the weather we just cuddled up on couch and watched a couple of the land before time movies. Then he was wanting to do something , so I poured out a bag of colored craft sand in a wooden tray and he played with his dinosaurs in it. He even got creative and got rocks and toy trees. He had fun and didn't wear his self out. Hope we all feel better soon!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)