Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 24, 2014

Homesteaders 'Quick Bites' Guidebook: Raising Chickens - My 5 Top Tips (K.I.S.S Quick Bites) [

Homesteaders 'Quick Bites' Guidebook: Raising Chickens - My 5 Top Tips (K.I.S.S Quick Bites) was a free kindle book when this post was written.

 Welcome to my K.I.S.S Quick Bites introduction to Raising Chickens. K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) Is part of a series of introductions to the world of homesteading and self-sufficiency. And ‘Quick Bites’ is all about putting essential information in such a way that it can be ‘swallowed whole’, and absorbed at one sitting – so to speak.
Chickens are perhaps one of the easiest of the farm animals to look after, and certainly one of the most instantly productive with regard to egg laying. A ‘must have’ for any homestead, They do however require certain things to be in place before they can ‘perform’ and provide you with a goodly supply of fresh eggs.
This publication lays out the top 5 things I believe must be right, before you will get the best out of your chickens.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)