Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Gift Idea - Homemade Wooden Bead & Maze Toy

Little Ones love these so much. My Little Man still has his Wooden Bead & Wire Maze Roller Coaster that he got when he was about 2! He will not let me get rid of it for nothing. You can make one for a toddler that you know for very little money and very easy.

Use A piece of hardwood for the base. It can be any shape you want to make it. Drill 6 holes into the bottom of it that are the same size as your heavy gauge wire. The wire needs to have one end put into one side and secured on the bottom. Put some brightly colored wooden beads onto it and then twist it around , like a roller coaster or maze. Put it through one of the holes on the other side and secure it on the bottom. Repeat this with 2 more wires. Make it fun and twisty. Use bright colored wooden beads. Which come in all kind of styles! They even have some that are painted with the ABC's. Maybe put the child's name. That would be neat. A personalized, homemade gift. Something that will be loved.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)