Ads 468x60px

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Canology - A Modern Guide - How To Eat Healthier & Save Money By Preserving Locally-Grown Natural Foods

Canology - A Modern Guide - How To Eat Healthier & Save Money By Preserving Locally-Grown Natural Foods was free when I wrote this post for the Kindle. This is something that I am going to do this year. Can a lot! I haven't really done it before to an extensive degree. I have done tomatoes and that is it. My mom said that she would come over when we have a bunch of our homegrown vegetables and teach me more about canning. So, anytime I have seen a free book for my Kindle about canning I get it. Great way to preserve your homegrown items! Saves your family money and is healthy.

2 comments:

Red Woman said...

Thanks for sharing that. I jumped over there and downloaded it on my Kindle too. I really enjoy canning because my husband and I do it together. I still can by myself if needed but it's so much more enjoyable to share the process. I hope you have a great time with your Mom.

Blessings,
Red

Bloggers said...

Thank you! Bad thing is that we will probably have way too much fun and I won't learn anything. LOL






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)