Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 22, 2011

Rising Gas & Food Prices

I guess because I have a car now, I am noticing the high price of gas now. It is $3.96 here in my small town for the cheap gas. WOW! I just have such a hard time believing that it can be that high. Also the food prices are so ridiculous. Makes you wonder if there is some price gouging going on and why? Why raise the prices on food when people are having the worst time. No jobs, unemployment running out, high gas, taxes, and more. Seems so unfair. It is just so scary. Going to the grocery store and buying the exact same items that I buy every week and seeing the total inch up and up is the worst thing ever. I just cannot imagine how families that have no job are dealing. Just awful. Now is the time to get prepared. Prepared financially, food stockpiled, protection, and to get prepared spiritually.




Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)