Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wish me Luck

About once every six months my mom comes and gets me and we on a trek to some thrift stores that we know about that are less then 30 miles away. I am on the hunt for some stuff.
My list includes:
Oil Lamps
Games
Blankets
Fabric
Books
An old fashion juicer ( like those depression glass ones that you put half the orange on and push! )
Tools
and anything else that is useful. You never know what you might find at thrift stores. I would love to find some thing to hang clothes on inside to dry. This will be a fun day so I just hope that I have the added bonus of finding some of the stuff that I need!!!
Here is a list of prior posts showing some treasures found at thrift stores!
Thrift Stores Always Have great Books
Thrift Stores Are A Great Place For Survivalists

So get out to your local thrift stores and hunt. You will be surprised at what you will find. I have found solar powered items, and more. Saves you money while you are getting prepared.

Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)