Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 9, 2009

Use Cloth!

I have already wrote on this blog about the benefits of using cloth diapers, but did not mention another important item that is needed -- CLOTH WIPES!! I started out making just a few for my son, but then I got to thinking that I better make as many as I can so the whole family can use them IF we need too. You never know if you might run out of toilet paper and cannot get anymore!

They are very easy to make. I have made them from old t-shirts, receiving blankets, flannel sheets and shirts, and more. You just need to cut out squares that are about 7 inches X 7 inches and place them right sides together and around the edge , making sure to leave a place to turn it out at , stitch up the hole and top stitch. Very easy to make and totally worth it!!

You can find some more info on using and making cloth items at my other blog Sewing Cloth Diapers & Other Stuff ~ Sewing, Crafts, Making Money,& Living Green

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)