Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stockpiling is Great, But..........

You also need to make sure that you have a renewable food source. You have got to locate one for your family because you never know how long you will be needing to survive. What if it over a year or two?? Your one year stockpile would dwindle away and you would be left with nothing.
Where we live I think that it would be fine. We live in town , but on the edge and have deer that go through our yard daily. When we first looked at this house before we moved in one ran through the backyard and I looked at my husband and said, "That might be supper one of these days!!". So, you never know what might happen and you need to be prepared for whatever might happen!
Be able to grow your own garden and always have seeds on hand for all kinds of vegetables. Even ones that you might like eat so you can trade with neighbors! Get a few chickens for eggs.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)