Yummy Smoothies From Dollar Tree | Prepared For Survival - Food Storage & Preparedness

Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 2, 2024

Yummy Smoothies From Dollar Tree


 I had to go to Dollar Tree this morning for some items and for the first time in a few months they actually had stuff in the freezers! They have actually been sitting empty. I looked through it all and found some items to get. Even these 2 bags of smoothie starters. They are so yummy and down the aisle from the freezer they has mange juice and almond milk. I will get out my Magic Bullet Blender and have a yummy treat.


So $1.25 for each item. Would be a great healthy snack or breakfast. Frugal and healthy. I don't get to Dollar Tree to often , but if I can get something that is healthy when I do go there that would be worth it. 


0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)