Food Storage Recipe - Honey Butter Skillet Corn | Prepared For Survival - Food Storage & Preparedness

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Food Storage Recipe - Honey Butter Skillet Corn

 


This has quickly become my favorite way to make corn. It is so yummy. I used fresh corn that I cut off of the cob. Used up some ears of corn that I got from the Farmer's Market. 

Honey Butter Skillet Corn

NEED:

 

2 tablespoons salted butter
2 tablespoons honey
1 bag (16 oz) frozen corn or fresh cut off the ears of corn
2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
 
In a skillet melt the butter and honey. Let them combine and become smooth.
Add the corn to that butter and honey. Cook the corn for few minutes.
Once the corn is cooked through and covered in the butter honey mixture you can start to add the cream cheese cubes.
Add salt and pepper and stir everything together. 
Serve. 
 

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)