Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 6, 2016

More For The Stockpile


Pretty sure that my mailman doesn't like me much the past few weeks. Been getting a few packages a week. Stockpile is growing!! Getting the family prepped is a great feeling.

Saturday we got a Mountain House 10 Can Rice and Chicken , bulk sized Country Style Gravy Mix , and 3 boxes of baking mix.

Trying to keep the cost around $30.00 a week. Not let it get above $50.00.

The chicken & rice was on sale so I got it for $21.99.

The bulk country gravy was $17.00

The 3 boxes of baking mix was $4.50

Not too bad.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)