Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Bought A Heater In The Summer Time?!



YES! Anyone who is a true prepper knows that you think of prepping all of the time and are always thinking of all of the times that you will be needing to prep for. Like prepping for winter in 95 degree summer!!

I got a great deal on this Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Radiant Heater. We already have a few cans of propane so we actually got this out and made sure that it worked and everything. This could be a life saver some day. Might even be on the watch for a 2nd one.

Now we have to add more cans of propane to our stockpile.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)