Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Off-Grid Kindle!

I finally have a new Kindle - I chose the keyboard one because it has free 3G built in. It uses any AT&T cell tower! Anywhere I go I can use this. Do not need wi-fi. Which will come in handy soon. We have looked at a few pieces of land that will be totally off-grid, but they all have great cell phone service! I can get online with this, check emails, keep up on news,  and such. Plus read all of my books that I have this stockpiled with for survival skills, recipes, and more. It is pretty hard to find the keyboard one anymore, they had stopped making them, but you can still get a Kindle that has free 3G - All-New Kindle Paperwhite 3G, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers. It is worth it.You can charge it with one of these solar power chargers.

1 comments:

Gwendolyn James said...

I like you kindle I have att and was wondering how you got this great kindle offer.






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)