Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Solar Powered Charger For USB! Get For Your Bug-Out Bag!

My oldest son has been a hiker for the last couple of years. He will go and be gone all day and I get really worried because he is sometimes by himself and does not always keep up on his cell phone being charged up. So a couple of months ago he actually listened to me and bought a RAVPower 15W Solar Charger with Dual USB Port (Foldable, Portable, iSmart Technology). I was very proud of him and he has taken it with him every time he has went and it works AWESOME! Much better than either of us ever expected. You just lay it is the direct sunlight and plug your usb cord into it and it charges it. That easy. It also seems to be pretty quick at charging. This is something that all of us has to have! Keep in your car and survival kit. Folds up perfect to fit into you bug-out bag! My son has his hanging on his bag.

 
I tried it out and charged my tablet.


I took it out onto the back porch today and charged my tablet with it and I am now in love with it and will be getting my hubby, daughter, and myself one soon.Get one of these for everyone in your family.

Would make a great gift for anyone. Everyone now seems to have something that charges by a USB cord. Kindles, tablets, ipads, cell phones, and more. This is a must have item for anyone that wants to be off-grid or prepared.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)