Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Must Have Item ~ Food Storage

These packets of gravy mix and seasonings are a low cost way to add variety to your food storage. You can do just about anything with them. I use the brown gravy ones to season my roast that I slow cook in my crock pot. The country gravy is great for putting over pork chops, country fried steak, and biscuits.  These packets are a frugal person's dream. I usually get them 2 for $1.00, but sometimes they are on sale 3 for $1.00. Watch for the sales and stock up!! Keeps your food storage from getting boring. These are a great way to season up things and turn a boring meal into something fabulous. The chicken gravy can make instant potatoes taste a lot better!!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)