Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 19, 2015

Food Storage Recipe - Potato Bake

My mom used to make this for us when I was a kid and why I just now remembered it , I will never know. But I loved it then and after making them last night , I still love them.

Easy to make and used stuff that was in my food storage pantry.

NEED:

1 egg

1 tablespoon milk

1 envelope of seasoned coating mix for chicken, pork, etc , like Shake 'n Bake

1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese

2 cans (16 ounces) of whole new potatoes, drained

Heat your oven to 350 degrees.

Beat the egg and milk together in a small bowl.

In another bowl mix the coating mix and the cheese together.

Roll the potatoes in the egg and then the coating mix.

Place them on a greased baking sheet.

Bake them uncovered for about 30 minutes. 

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)