Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Food Storage Recipe - Tuna-Mac Salad

I love any type of salad. This one is a recipe that my grandma gave me a while ago and I make it a lot. I always make a lot , but it is easy to half this recipe so it only makes 8 servings.

NEED:

2 16 ounce packages of macaroni

1 8 ounce of sour cream

1 pack of ranch salad dressing mix

salt and pepper to taste, just a pinch

2 cans of italian flavored diced tomatoes

1 medium cucumber, chopped

1 small green pepper, chopped

1/4 cup of chopped onion

2 6 ounce cans of well drained tuna

Cook the macaroni. Rinse it in cold water.

In a large bowl combine the sour cream, dry salad mix, salt and pepper.

Stir in the undrained tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, and onion.

Gently fold in the tuna.

Add the macaroni and toss together until well coated.

Cover and chill a few hours.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)