Book One: The Dump Dinner Cookbook: 30 Healthy, Quick and Simple Recipes for You and Your Family to Enjoy
Do you really have time to cook long drawn-out meals every evening?
Dinner is one of the most important meals of the day. However, for thousands every day, they don’t have a proper meal. Most tend to stick with microwave dinners or grab a bar of chocolate because they’re quick and easy but they aren’t the healthiest of options to consider.
There is a simple way of cooking and getting good tasty meals too. Dump dinners is one of the best ways to cook; they are easy to prepare and all you have to worry about is getting everything together and dumping them into your casserole dish. You allow them to cook for a few hours and you sit back and relax!
ou don’t need to do anything else. You get tasty meals without the hard work. You can cook alone or with the family and they are perfect for those with a hectic lifestyle. You can sit back and relax while your meals are cooking with these simple dump dinner recipes.
Inside You Will Learn:
• How Dump Dinners Are Better For You
• The Different Recipes To Choose From
• How The Body Changes When It Gets A Healthy Dinner Meal
• Simple And Easy To Follow Recipes To Try
• Basic Errors To Avoid When Preparing Wheat Free Meals
• And Much More
Once you learn these simple things, you have the ability to learn some new dinner recipes. Hopefully, you can give some of the recipes a go and maybe you might even be able to make tasty meals at home without all that fuss too.
Book Two: Freezer Meals: Money Saving Delicious and Easy Freezer Recipes for Your Family
Is preparing dinner each night for your family becoming more of a chore than something that you enjoy?
Many families these days tend to fix fewer meals at home because they simply do not have the time to prepare a delicious and nutritious meal. Daily meal preparation does not have to take up the majority of your day, as long as you know a few shortcuts to take along the way. Freezer meals can help you to save time, and money, when it comes to enjoying delicious and healthy meals at home.
Inside you will learn:
• How freezer meals can help you save time each day
• Why freezer-friendly meals are also budget-friendly
• How to properly heat up and store your freezer meals for food safety and quality
• How to make easy freezer meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• How to create casseroles, enterees and even desserts that your family will love
• Why freezer meals are ideal for families that are always on the go
• How to use freezer recipes to prepare for holidays or other special events