Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 12, 2015

DIY 72 hour Kit For Baby

If your family includes a baby , meeting the needs of them during a crisis is a top priority. They can pick up on the stress of their parents during a hard time. It will be much easier to be able to reassure your child if you are already prepared for any situation and have items on hand that will make them more comfortable and things that they are used to you having. Have everything ready and on hand for your child , like their favorite blanket, toys, and foods.

Here is a sample list of some other things to have in your 72 hour kit for your baby:

Disposable diapers or cloth diapers.

Wet wipes.

Baby lotion and diaper rash ointment.

Garbage bags for any used disposable diapers.

Way to clean any cloth diapers. I used a EasyGo Washer when I cloth diapered my son. It worked great.

Blankets and extra clothing.

Baby formula.

Evaporated whole milk.

Powdered milk.

Karo syrup.

Bottles and some extra nipples.

Baby food and juice.

Baby spoons.

Any medications that you think they might need.

Toys.

Snacks.

Books.

Games.

coloring books and crayons.

Their favorite stuffed animal or doll.

This is just a sample list. Every child is different and should be prepared for individually.




0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)