Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Taking A Break From Blog...

It has been a busy time. I hate to say it, but I am needing to take a break from this blog for just a couple of weeks. I need to focus on some prepping and am having trouble with my computers. Our desktop finally gave up, it was 5 years old. And now this laptop that I bought used is starting to act up and freeze etc. We are also needing to get some preps ready and done for winter.

I have a ton of information in the Archives:

2008 ARCHIVES

2009 ARCHIVES

2010 ARCHIVES

2011 ARCHIVES

2012 ARCHIVES

2013 ARCHIVES

2014 ARCHIVES

WOW I have had this blog for a long time. That is another reason I am wanting to take a break, my hubby made a comment to my older son and me on Saturday. "If the SHTF you guys would be screwed and wouldn't know what to do with yourselves without the internet!" He might be right. I do get online a lot. Mostly doing research and every single bit of my family  lives out of state so I use Facebook to talk to them. I don't have a cell phone or anything like that so I am on the computer  a lot. Taking a break and focusing on homeschooling and winter preps will help.

Hope that you all will be ok and focus on your preps. Whatever type of preps you are prepping for get them done. Focus on your family and your preps. Get you heads out of the TV and computer.

Love to all of you!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)