Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller

Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller was a free book for kindle when this post was written. Now I have something to read when I take Little Man to the park tonight!!

Ebola, Terrorism, and Hope

In 1989 the Ebola virus mutated to into an airborne strain that infected humans for the first time on American soil in Reston, Virginia. Through belated containment efforts and luck, nobody died.

Now, in the remote East African village of Kapchorwa, the Ebola virus has mutated into another airborne strain without losing any of its deadly potency.

In this thriller, terrorists stumble across this new, fully lethal strain and while the world fearfully watches the growing epidemic in West Africa as Sierra Leone goes into country-wide lockdown, only a few Americans are aware of Ebola K and the danger it poses—to be the deadliest pandemic in the history of mankind.

Can they do anything to protect themselves from this killer disease? Can they stop the terrorists?

The Ebola K Trilogy of Terrorism Thrillers
Book 1 in the Ebola K Trilogy of Terrorism Thrillers – on sale now
Book 2 in the Ebola K Trilogy of Terrorism Thrillers – due out in late autumn of 2014
Book 3 in the Ebola K Trilogy of Terrorism Thrillers – due out in early spring of 2015


What They’re Saying About Ebola K
“an entertaining yet thought provoking thriller where biological warfare takes on a new dimension”

“a truly enjoyable read”

“one of the best free thrillers I’ve downloaded in a long time”

“I downloaded several thrillers kindle books and read this one in just two days”

“amazing thriller”

“definitely on my list of Thrillers 100 Must Reads”

“I can’t wait for book two in the trilogy”

“you can’t go wrong with free thrillers like this”

“the combination of ebola and terrorism is truly frightening in one of the better free thrillers I’ve read”

“when I read thrillers kindle books are what I like”

“free thrillers about terrorism and biological warfare, you can’t go wrong with that”

“I couldn’t put it down”

“I can’t wait for book two in the trilogy”

“if you love free thrillers you’ll love this tale of ebola, terrorism, with a little bit of cia, and the nsa thrown in”

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)