Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

BUSY!!!

I haven't been on here much because we have been so busy prepping!

We have a southern facing window that we are doing a solar heater in like on http://www.theskinnywitch.com/skinny-blog/passive-solar-heating-on-the-cheap I still have to get some black paint for it and then we can have it ready to place in the window. Waiting until it gets very cold. It has been so nice the past week that it has been hard to think about winter and the colder weather, but we have been.

I am taking our car in this Friday to get some stuff done to it. We have been without heat in it for the past 2 winters. We have to find out the problem there and the battery light keeps coming on even though we have a new battery.

Just getting prepared is like a full-time job. We have so much more to do. But , since we are doing it early this winter, it will get done.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)