Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Food Storage Recipe - Super Quick Sloppy Joes

This is a quick and easy recipe! Super fast for a quick lunch.

NEED:

1 pound of ground beef

1 can of condensed tomato soup - I used my Italian flavored one the last time I made these.

1/4 cup of water

2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce

pepper

Cook up the ground beef, breaking it up good. Drain it very well.

Add everything to that and heat it up through. Serve it on hamburger rolls. Make some Homemade Fries to serve with them and you have a great meal.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)