Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Food Storage Recipe - Frugal & Easy Homemade French Fries

Want to save some money?? Make your own french fries!!

It is super easy, healthier, and frugal!!

They are my families favorite. I found out a while ago that a famous brand of fries is a GMO Monsanto company owned brand and I stopped right there buying them. I started buying potatoes from the local farmer's market. Cheap - 25 pounds of potatoes for $7.00!!! You can do so much with potatoes. Our favorite thing is to make fries.

Easy ---

Just julienne the fries and deep fry them until they are golden brown!

That is it - I put them in a bowl with a coffee filter to get all of the grease off of them.

Yummy with sea salt!

Another frugal idea from Prepared For Survival!!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)