Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 19, 2013

Tomatoes Everywhere!

We have tomatoes coming out of our ears this year! Somehow the plants are all over our yard. All around the house and around the shed. They just keep coming up each year. And in more places. I have one tied up in the back of the house and it has taken over the back porch. Pretty good for some privacy though. It stands about 7 feet tall. Nothing else is taking off though. :( My Little Man's lemon trees and green peppers are doing good. They are in buckets. But, these tomatoes are driving me crazy. I have even cut down a few of them around the shed a couple of times - THEY JUST COME BACK! ZOMBIE TOMATOES!

Salsa will be made soon!!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)