Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Making a Move?

Really not sure what to do. Not sure if I should move this blog or just update it. I really want to change the look and feel of this blog. Wonder how everyone would feel about that. I have had it like this ever since I started it in 2008!! Way too long. Now I am half afraid to change anything because everyone is used to it. I would love comments on how you would feel about me making major changes on this blog.

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

3 comments:

Red Woman said...

I find that change has been good for me on my blog. It is refreshing, new, and helps to motivate and inspire me to post more often. If you try it and don't like it you can change it back :)

Blessings,
Red

Bloggers said...

Great input - Thank you!! I am going to try it.

Jan said...

I say change. I did recently on my blog and it was for the better. Your loyal readers keep coming for your content and will adjust to the changes easily! I am starting a new blog that just concentrates more fully on my more popular topics, so maybe a change with this one and a new one too?






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)