Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Food Storage Recipe - Easy Beef Stroganoff Soup

This is so easy to make and a great frugal recipe to fill the family up. You will be making this often.

Easy Beef Stroganoff Soup

2 cups of water

1 and 3 fourths of uncooked medium egg noodles

1 pound of ground beef (I have even used my freezed dried ground beef in this.)

half a clove of garlic

1 jar of beef gravy

1 jar (those little 2.5 ounce ones) of sliced mushrooms

half a cup of sour cream

Bring the 2 cups of water to a rolling boil and add the noodles. Cook them until they are tender and DO NOT DRAIN.

In another pan cook up the ground beef with the garlic. Drain good.

Add the cooked ground beef, gravy,mushrooms, and sour cream to the noodles. Cook until heated through. Serve. That is a quick meal.

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)