Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Food Storage Recipe - Chicken Soup & Dumplings

This is such a quick and easy meal. My daughter gave me this recipe. She is in college and has very little money so she has come up with some great recipes. I am really proud of her thriftyness. I do think she got this from a cookbook of some kind though. Not sure. It is good and low cost though so I am sharing it on here.

Chicken Soup & Dumplings

3 cans of Progresso white meat chicken noodle soup

1 can chicken broth ,14.5 ounce

1 beaten egg

1 can of Grands biscuits

IN a 4 quart dutch oven, combine the soups and broth.

Seperate the biscuits and cut them in half. Dip those into the beaten egg, coating all sides. Drop them into the boiling soup and cook uncovered for about 10 minutes. Cover it and cook another 10 minutes or until the biscuits are light and fluffy. Carefully move the biscuits or remove them and ladel the soup into your bowls and top with dumplings. Yummy lunch on a cold winters day with a sandwich.

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)