Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 27, 2012

Hiding Things In Plain Sight

Our house is way too small. I have had to come up with different ways to "hide" things around it. One of the ways is to use trunks! I have an antique trunk that is out coffee table and it is full of food storage and stuff. I also have wicker trunks that are stuffed full. Trunk at the end of the bed that is stuffed. Just trying to come up with ways to put more things in this house is a full-time job. Our shed is full. The closets are full. Under the beds. LOL I have rubber made totes that I just throw fabric over to hide them as our night stands. When you have a small house - you have to come up with ways to store items that does not have them out in the open. So I hide it all in plain sight. The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)