Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 19, 2012

Duck Tape - A MUST HAVE!

Everyone has got to have some Duck Tape in their house. There are so many different types of it that you will have some for every need.
I was given the chance to try out a couple of types of Duck Tape over the weekend and I have to say that I was surprised at how well it worked. Most of the reason I was kind of leery about it was because it was clear and zebra print. HMMMM. But, wait a minute, it was AWESOME!
I tried the Duck EZ Start Premium Packaging Tape w/ Dispenser first , just for the reason that I actually had some items to package up for shipping. I really loved how easy it was to start it and the dispenser was very easy to use and felt good in my hand as I was using it. It was not too bulky to hole onto and use. I have definitely found the packing tape to use and it will be among all of my office supplies from now on.

Duck EZ Start Premium Packaging Tape was also as easy to use and the one thing that I noticed about both of them is that they did not tear at all. Most packing tapes I have used tear down the middle and are hard then to start back up on the roll. Usually wasting most of the tape trying to use it again. But, with this tape, I did not have any problems. I even let my 5 year old use the Duck EZ Start Premium Packaging Tape w/ Dispenser to repair a book and he had no problem with it at all. I had a problem getting it back from him though. he was wanting to go around the house fixing all kinds of "broken things".

Now , Zebra Printed Duck Tape was something that I knew was going to be fun to use. It is Zebra print. How could it not be fun to use. But did it work as good as other Duck Tape??? YES!!! It is actually easy to tear and I did not have to fight with it. My daughter is going to make a wallet with what is left of it. I guess, she has seen people take the printed Duck Tape and make all kinds of stuff out of it. Even Prom dresses. So, this will be something that I will be buying more of. In other prints , too. I was thinking of making a bag to keep some survival gear in and put in the car. Be great way to keep it in there and it would be protected by the sturdy Duck Tape. I will have to see. But, I am planning on it.

I really loved all of this Duck Tape that I tried out. I do not have anything bad to say about any of it. It felt good to use it and I know that my packages that I mailed out will make it in once piece. The printed one was great to use. It was fun and I know it has the best quality as any other Duck Tape product. You have got to get a lot of Duck Tape in your house. You never know when something might happen and Duck Tape could be a life-saver. There are so many things that can be done with Duck Tape.

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)