Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Perfect For Summer!!


I have not tried this yet, but I am planning on doing it in the next couple of days. I want to try it out and see if I can do it and we are getting low on bread. So Perfect time to try and Bake bread on the grill!!!

I know it will work , but I just hope that I can do it. That is one of the reasons that I am going to try it out now. Get to practice. Practice makes perfect. Do it now and learn how to do it now and then when the time comes and it might be the only way to make bread , I can do it easily!!

Download our free toolbar

1 comments:

stan said...

I just toasted my pot by accident. Your entry just gave me a great idea for a quick lunch. THnaks!






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)