Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

On The Search For A Grain Mill

Me and my husband have already decided that when his taxes come back and all of our bills are paid up , that we are going to buy a cheap grain mill. I am finding though that there are so many out there to choose from. What do I get?? I would like to have one that is hand operated. In case we have a time with no power. What is the best one to get?


HELP!

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. This is the one thing that we do not have and it is really the last thing that we need to get to have all of our gear that we will need.


Download our free toolbar

1 comments:

*beadzombie* said...

The best one I have been able to find anywhere on the net is the Country Living Grain Mill at http://www.survivalunlimited.com/countryliving.htm ... It is expensive but far less than other similar (yet inferior) mills. And it's really cool how you can hook it up to a motor or bicycle too! Hope this helps :) Faith






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)