Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Solar Powered Lights

This is such a simple idea. 


You can get a pack Solar Powered Outdoor Lights . You can buy them just about any where. Walmart has them. 


You set them outside during the day , facing the sun so they charge up, and then bring them in at night!! I have a huge flower pot by my back door that I stick mine in and then bring them in at night and stick them in my indoor flower pots, I have flowers in every room! These are safe and put out quite a bit of light. They also last most of the night with a full charge. These are great for kid's rooms where you do not want to have candles and oil lamps lit. This is also good for keeping your power bill low. Use these lights instead of turning on lights! Also a good idea to have on hand in case the power ever goes out. Safer than candles.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)