Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Great Backup Plan For Survival!!

MREs could be a great backup plan for your survival. They are healthy and they last for a long, long , long time! They will also give you a variety of food to eat so your not just eating rice all of the time. We personally have 7 cases of MREs. So that is enough for us to last about 3-4 weeks , I think. I plan on getting more. I want to have enough to be a safe backup plan for food.
There are several sites online that sale them and you can even buy them on ebay. Maybe start out like we did and just buy a little bit at a time. Build it up slowly. Do not go broke getting prepared.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)