Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Organize Your Food Storage

 Now is the most important time to organize your food storage. Get it together!! Use a notebook and write down everything and how many of each you have. With all of the food shortages coming and supply chain breaking - you have got to know what you really need and get it as soon as you can before it is out where you shop! Don't wait until the last minute. Spend the next few days just organizing and tracking what you have and then you will know what you need. Several recipes that I make use specific items and I know that the next time I go shopping I am going to just focus on those items. Don't worry about space in your home or making a mess....Having food for your family to eat is much more important than if your house is all put together. You can tell by my photo that I am just trying to stack it full , then I will get it all cleaned up. It is organized in my notebook , I promise. There are a few more shelves like this in my kitchen that are full.


You can clean later when you have it all!!

THE SHELVING I USE IS LDAILY Heavy Duty 5 Tier Plastic Storage Rack,Multi-Use Free Standing Shelf Unit, Easy to Assemble, Black (1, 28“L X 15”W X 67“H) in black and white. Check around for them on sale. I got mine on sale , not sure where. I am wanting to say that I ordered them off of Amazon. I usually buy everything from Amazon.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)