Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Food Storage Recipe - Dried Bean Patties

This is a good one. I will use left over cooked navy beans.

 Mash up about 2 cups of cooked dried navy beans

 Add them to-
             about 1/2 a cup of chopped onion
             some parsley

 Beat that up and then add -
              2 egg yolks
              2 Teaspoon milk
             salt and pepper

 Shape the mixture into balls and flatten them into patties.
Dip them into flour.
 Fry them slowly until browned. I use leftover bacon fat to fry them in.

 We have eaten them as sandwiches on buns or just to go as a side dish .The great thing about this recipe is that you can change it up as you like. Even use other type of beans. Black beans are a great one to use. On the "burger" you can add all of your favorite toppings.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)