Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 16, 2017

Food Storage Recipe ~ Cheese & Bean Quesadillas

Ever since my oldest son has moved out , it has just been my Little man and me. Been having to just cook for us 2 is easy and we love the same foods. This is one that we have had 2 times in the last week.

NEED:

1 can of pinto beans, rinse and drain them

1/2 cup of salsa

1 teaspoon of chili powder

4 , 10 inch, flour tortillas

Shredded monterey - jack cheese

Sour cream

Put the beans into a bowl and mash them up with a potato masher if you have one.  You can also use a fork.

Stir in the salsa and the chili powder.

Cook over medium heat until hot.

Spray some oil onto a pan and heat a tortilla on it until it is lightly browned. Trun it over and spread some of the bean mixture onto the tortilla and some of the cheese.

Top with another one of the tortillas and carefully turn over , brown that tortilla a bit.

Put on your plate and cut into 4ths.

Serve with sour cream.

YUMMY!

1 comments:

Drake Savage said...

Sounds delicious,have all the ingredients at the house. Going to fix this when I get home tonight.






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)