Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Perfect Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight


Having a good flashlight is a must and I think that I found a great one, Tactical LED Flashlight! This flashlight is drop resistant to up to 30 feet and is rechargeable! It comes with its own battery and charger. I love that about this flashlight. Keeps it always ready and not have to worry about running out of batteries. It is a VERY bright high power light that has 1000 lumens LED lightbulb. It is the perfect size to keep in your pocket at all times or can even be mounted on a rifle. It has different lighting modes, high, medium, low, zoom, strobe, and SOS. This flashlight would make a great gift for anyone that is a camper, hiker, hunter, fisher, or a prepper who wants to light up their way when the power goes out. This is a must-have flashlight for all of its great qualities. Heavy duty and rechargeable makes this my number one item of the year!!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)