Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Prepping is A lot of Work!


It has been a while since I have written on this blog. I hate that so much. When my laptop died on me I had thought that I could then use my tablet or my son's computer, but things happen and problem with my eye made it to where I can barely be on my tablet for more than 5 minutes at a time. Just has been a bad few months. BUT, I am still prepping and stocking up on items. Really in full-speed mode. Have a feeling it might all be needed soon. With all that is happening the world and even in this household.

I have gotten to where I have been buying my freeze-dried foods by the case , like this Mountain House Rice & Chicken #10 Can Freeze Dried Food - 6 Cans Per Case NEW!. I have new water filtration coming here in a few days. Bought a cheap older mini-van to convert the backend into a living space. Prepping takes so much work. I have even been selling anything that we don't use on ebay and on local facebook groups. Then using that money to buy more preps. That has helped a lot. You can sell a lot on local groups. Make a bit of money to go towards items that you need to survive. Every little bit helps.

Got my garden started last week. It is a lot bigger this time and growing a lot more. I can always share what we don't use or freeze it. Most likely some of it will be dehydrated.

But, I will try to get on this blog more and share some of the process of converting the min-van and sharing how the garden is going.

I just wanted all of you to know that I hadn't abandoned this blog. Just have been busy and such.

KEEP PREPPING!!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)