Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 1, 2016

Food Storage Recipe - Jungle Hash


Grab your Iron Skillet for this yummy skillet recipe.

NEED:

3 slices of bacon

1 pound of ground beef

3/4 cup of chopped celery

1/2 cup of chopped onion

1/2 cup of chopped green pepper

1 teaspoon of salt

1 15 ounce can of kidney beans , drained

1/3 cup of uncooked long grain rice

1 1/2 cup of water

In your big ole iron skillet , fry up the bacon until it is crisp , crumble it.

Pour off the drippings.

In the same skillet cook up the ground beef , celery, onion, and green pepper until the ground beef is cooked thru and the vegetables are tender. Season it with salt and pepper. Spoon off any excess fat and stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook until rice is tender.

1 comments:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Portable Toilet Seat

Keep Posting:)






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)