Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

So Cool - USB powered items


I found this USB fan at a dollar store and it is supposed to be for plugging into a computer , but the neat thing is that it plugs and works off of the RAVPower 15W Solar Charger with Dual USB Port (Foldable, Portable, iSmart Technology) and the smaller solar powered USB charger also. So cool. Now it is making me want to get all of the USB powered items that I have ever seen LIke:

Neon® New Mini Black USB Fridge Cooler Beverage Drink Cans Cooler/Warmer Refrigerator for Laptop PC Computer (Black)

SunJack CampLight (TM) USB LED Bulb 340 Lumens - Cool White (for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Backpacking and other Outdoor Activities, as well as Emergency)

iMBAPrice USB-MFAN USB Mini Desktop Fan

2-Pack USB Lightbulb, Set of 2 Camping Tent USB Powered LED Light Bulbs, Works with Any Power Bank, 5v 5w Emergency Led Light Bulb and Night Light, 40" Wire (White)

 There are so many neat things that work off of USB and could make living off-grid so much nicer.


0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)