Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 13, 2015

Very Surprised At How Well This Heats

I bought one of these a while ago and first thing that my hubby said was, "There is no way that will heat the whole house!". Well , it has been really unseasonably warm here and we just now got to try this out. It was 29 the other night and windy. I turned this on in the kitchen before we went to bed. I got up in the middle of the night, dreaming I was in a desert dying of thirst. This Duraflame DFS-450-2 Carleton Electric Stove with Heater, Black really worked. Now , I do have to say - we are in a very small house. About 1000 square feet. If that much. So if you have a bigger house I would get 2 of these and have at the ends. Or just have in a room and keep door closed. We haven't even gotten our gas turned on yet. This is surprisingly working so well. I had bought 2 of these Lasko 5307 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater, 16-Inch to put in the bedrooms just in case the "fireplace" didn't heat well enough on its own. But, these Lasko 5307 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater, 16-Inch work very well, also. A couple of weeks ago we had our first frost warning overnight and we just used the small one in bedroom and it actually kept the whole house warm.Very surprised how well electric heaters work now. I can remember when I was a kid we had a heater for the bathroom and it never did even knock the chill off. It was awful. They have really come a long way in making these heaters work very well and they have great safety features also.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)