Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 16, 2015

We Will Be Making Our Own Soda Soon!!

Found another treasure at the thrift store today. I didn't even want to go there again. But, my mom was here to visit me from out of town and she loves our thrift store. I am glad I went now. I found a SodaStream Soda Maker! It was a steal for $10.00. My mom was mad that I found it before here. It has a Co2 cartridge in it so I know it works. Not sure how much power left. Need to get some flavors and be up and running. I like that this is not electric! We can even have soda if the grid goes down and we can take this with us when we camp. YUMMY!!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)