Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

USB Powered Stuff!!

I now have a new obsession. A weird one. Maybe. I am a bit of a nerd and am always looking for new things to be able to use if the power grid goes down or to be used in an off-grid situation and now since I have a couple of solar powered and hand crank USB chargers , I am on a kick to get anything and everything that is powered by USB! Also can use them in vehicles with auto adapter.

HERE IS A LIST OF A FEW COOL USB POWERED ITEMS:

Wood Burning Campstove and USB Charger

USB Powered Fridge

USB powered Fan

USB Powered Light

USB Powered Humidifier

USB Powered Fishtank

Could be something to have on hand - 10 in 1 usb charger adapters.

Solar Powered USB charger

Hand Crank USB Charger

Battery Powered USB Charger

Hand Crank Light / USB


There are so many cool little gadgets out there that could be used in off-grid life. Have fun finding new things to use!These would make great Christmas gifts!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)