Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 18, 2014

When the lights go out!: A guide to living in your home without power or water, during a emergency.

When the lights go out!: A guide to living in your home without power or water, during a emergency. was a free kindle book when this post was written.

For the person that wants to be more aware of ways to use what they already have. A guide to living in your home without power or water, during a emergency. Using the items already in your home. For example how to locate and get water hidden in your hot water heater. Including real life examples based on living for up to 3 weeks without power and water after hurricanes in Florida and ice storms in North Carolina.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)