Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Homeschool Minute - Make Hand Cast

We are starting to get cabin feaver! Super cold weather has us stuck in the house. I mixed up some of this simple dough for my Little Man to make a cast of his hand for daddy!

Recipe:

12 tablespoons of flour

9 tablespoons of salt

9 tablespoons of water

Let kids mix it up than put on a cookie sheet. They use a rolling pin to roll it out. Press their hands into it to make a good handprint. Use something to make name and date. Stick in oven at 200 degrees for about 4 hours. Bring out and let cool. They can decorate them anyway they want.

Dough is not edible.

1 comments:

Paige said...

I made something like this last Christmas (2012) with my daughter. We painted it like Santa clause. Turned out super cute!






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)